Check out this savory feature story on Adam and his southern-style barbecue.
Grilled Pork Chops with Fresh Herbs and Smoked Garlic
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons smoked garlic (may substitute roasted garlic)
- 4 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 6 8-12 ounce bone-in pork chop
Roughly cut fresh herbs, smoked garlic and combine with remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Toss pork chops in marinade, coat evenly and refrigerate for up to 3 hours. Pre-heat grill to hottest setting. Remove pork chops from marinade and pat dry with paper towel. Place chops on hot grill and cook approximately 5 minutes per side to desired doneness.
This Pigs Eatin’ Ribs recipe was first featured in the August 2014 issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.