Celebrating Northern Michigan is our business. And has been since 1981.
For more than 40 years, Traverse Magazine & MyNorth Media have been putting Northern Michigan—its places, its people and its businesses—on the map for people who love Up North.
Would you like the most recent MyNorth Media Kit? We’ll send it to you.
Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine, Northern Home & Cottage and the MyNorth Vacation Guide have loyal readers in Northern Michigan and throughout the country who pay to receive them every month. Two flagship publications, Northern Home & Cottage and MyNorth Vacation Guides, as well as our eight special publications, have additional distribution including targeted mailings and newspaper insertions in select zip codes in Chicago, Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor and Oakland County/Metro Detroit and select retail locations throughout Northern Michigan. Digital versions of our special publications can be viewed on our Guides and Resources page.
Email us for a copy of MyNorth Media Special Publications Publications Media Kits:
mynorth.com averages 140,000 visits monthly, with summer months exceeding 170,000—from Northern Michigan, every state 560 Michigan cities and more than 200 countries—who come for only one reason: To get information about Northern Michigan. mynorth.com offers opportunities for display advertising, video marketing as well as directory listings for restaurants, hotels, home services, weddings, shopping and more.
Click here to get a copy of the mynorth.com & Online Media Kit
MyNorth e-newsletters & e-blasts
MyNorth’s daily and monthly e-newsletters have between 80,000-110,000 subscribers. MyNorth e-newsletters are emailed to people interested in Northern Michigan food & drink, style, travel, outdoors and entertainment.
Additionally, MyNorthTickets emails out TicketAlerts to 54,000+ subscribers who have purchased tickets to Northern Michigan events at MyNorthTickets.com, and a monthly round-up of Northern Michigan events in TicketWire, 88,000 subscribers.
Sponsorships, Custom Publications, MyNorthTickets, ShopMyNorth & More Services
MyNorth Media has many additional services to help Northern Michigan businesses reach our audience, including:
- MyNorth Media has several sponsorship opportunities including the Northern Home & Cottage Virtual Home Tours. Additionally, your account executive can work with you on sponsorship opportunities as part of your complete media plan.
- Custom publication clients include: Shanty Creek Resorts 50th Anniversary Celebration Magazine, Town & Country Homes, Benzie County Vistor’s Center, Upper Peninsula Travel & Recreation Association, Sault Ste. Marie Visitors’s Center, NEXUS, Crystal Mountain’s Mountain Life, and Travel Marquette.
- MyNorthTickets.com is a free ticketing service for Northern Michigan organizations, selling tickets in a click with an average of 15,000+ monthly visits, with summer months exceeding 21,000. Additional marketing options include the MyNorthTicketWire e-newsletter reaching 83,000+ subscribers monthly.
- Shopmynorth.com provides Northern Michigan’s manufacturers and retailers with an easy way to sell online and market to the MyNorth audience. Shopmynorth.com connected Northern Michigan’s entrepreneurs with 50,000 customers annually.
The committed staff of MyNorth Media wakes up every day to make it easy for people everywhere to connect to Northern Michigan and for businesses to connect to customers. Why?
Because celebrating Northern Michigan is our business.
Who are our print readers?
- Engaged and active paid subscribers
- Average household income $225,000+
- 71% hold a college or graduate level degree
- 40% are between the ages of 45-64
Who are the mynorth.com visitors?
- 1.6 Million Visitors
- 2.7 Million Pageviews
- All 50 states and 200 countries
- Top States: Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, and Indiana
How can we help businesses reach new customers and develop the kind of relationships that really grows a business?
Our job, every day, is to help businesses achieve their goals by working side-by-side to create marketing campaigns that work seamlessly together across many different mediums. Our sales staff works closely with clients to make print, online, video, web and more work together effectively, but also to make it an easy, engaging and exciting process. No matter what medium a business is telling its story in, we know how to make it compelling and get it in front of people with a passion for Northern Michigan and the resources to become excellent customers.
Email one of our advertising experts below or give us a call at 231-941-8174
Julie Parker – Director of Sales
[email protected] 231-941-3102
Ann Gatrell – Account Executive
[email protected] 231-357-2044
Meg Lau – Account Executive
[email protected] 231-941-6553
Mechanical / Print Specifications
Mechanical and print specifications included in the Media Kit above.