With a moderate acid backbone, supple texture and complex, exotic tropical fruit and citrus notes, Northern Michigan pinot blanc wines are a wholly delicious springtime drink. Pair these toothsome local examples with simple fish preparations, young cheeses, or sip them solo.
These Northern Michigan wines were originally featured in the April 2016 issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.
1. Black Star Farms, Arcturos Pinot Blanc 2013
2. Chateau Fontaine, Pinot Blanc 2013
3. Verterra, Pinot Blanc 2013
4. Chateau Chantal, Pinot Blanc 2013
5. Shady Lane, ‘The Project’ Pinot Blanc 2014
Take a video tour of Chateau Chantal Winery near Traverse City.
More Northern Michigan Wine
How “Sex” Bubbly Got it’s Name from Larry Mawby
Northern Michigan Wine Served at White House Dinner
Manager Josh Rhem Talks Bonobo Winery on Old Mission
#2016 #Grand_Traverse #Leelanau #Wine