Join us to tour 10 stunning homes in Leelanau, Traverse City and Old Mission Peninsula on Saturday, October 13 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Included in our lineup: several contemporary-chic Glen Lake homes, a river home in downtown Leland, an empty-nesters downtown Traverse City dreamhouse, an Old Mission beauty that overlooks East Bay, two 90s condos made cottage-glam and more (sneak peeks of each home are coming soon).
We are so grateful to the homeowners who have so generously opened their homes for this tour that benefits Child & Family Services of Northwestern Michigan. Established in the 1930s, this organization provides crucial services to the children and families of our region.
This tour is very doable in a day, but it helps to plan your route ahead of time. When you buy your tickets online (before Thursday, October 12), you’ll have access to driving tips and updates via email. Tickets (along with the tour map and driving directions) are $23 in advance, $26 day of. To purchase tickets please go to MyNorthTickets.com. For more information, give us a call at 800.836.0717.
- Steve Eveleigh Northwest Carpentry—Sunrise Stunner (Sneak peek)
9347 Center Rd., Traverse City
- Gary Mott, G. Mott Builders—The Heart of Downtown (Sneak peek)
250 E. Tenth St., Traverse City
- Calybr Homes—Mohr Style (Sneak peek)
5421 Lone Beech Dr., Traverse City
- Northwood Kitchens—Good Bones, Great Style
1502 Wayne St., Traverse City
- Kitchen Choreography—Tuscany Meets Traverse City
139 Uptown Court, Traverse City
- Elizabeth Jerore Home Cabinetry & Interiors—The Fun House
6866 W. MacFarlane Rd., Glen Arbor
- Render Construction—Shingle Style
5769 Northwood Dr., Glen Arbor
- Will Kleehammer, Kleehammer Construction—The Wow Factor
14 Vantage Pointe, The Homestead Resort, Glen Arbor
- Will Kleehammer, Kleehammer Construction—Up North Heaven
5500 Overbrook Rd. South Beach #59, The Homestead Resort, Glen Arbor
- J Peterson Homes—Island River House
2333 S. Penwood Trail, Leland (This is a new housing development. Penwood Trail isn’t listed on Google Maps yet. The road is off M22 before you head into downtown Leland before Reynolds Street.)
Thank you to our sponsors!