MyNorth News Service
(Press Release provided by Aerie Restaurant and Lounge)
ACME: Aerie Restaurant & Lounge at Grand Traverse Resort and Spa in Acme is pleased to participate in the Fifth Annual Traverse City Restaurant Week, February 22-28, 2015. Aerie also is pleased to announce that it is extending the dates it will offer the TCRW menu by an additional week. Diners will be able to order from the TCRW menu every night from February 22 through March 7.
Here is the Traverse City Restaurant Week Menu at Aerie Restaurant & Lounge.
Three-Course Meal for $25, plus tax and gratuity. Does not include beverages.
Appetizers (choice of one):
- Beet Salad (V, GF): Red Beets, Chioggia Beets, Golden Beets, Blood Orange, Sorrel, Goat Cheese, Pistachio
- Tuna with Soy Glaze, Black Garlic, Garlic Chip, Mizuna
- Pork Belly with Pomegranate, Turnip, Barley
- Cavatelli (V) with Hen of the Woods Mushrooms, Pickled Onion, Arugula
Suggested Wine Pairing: Bowers Harbor Vineyards Riesling, Smokey Hollow ($10 glass, $39 bottle)
Entrees (choice of one):
- Herb-Crusted Buffalo Ribeye with Black Trumpet Mushrooms, Cumin Carrots, Jus
- Bone-In Pork Chop with Brussels Sprouts, Bacon, Confit Potato, Bacon Jus
Suggested Wine Pairing: Bowers Harbor Vineyards Claret 2012 ($11 glass, $43 bottle)
- Tofu: Tempura Fried with Chili, Soy Glaze, Garlic, Scallion, Ponzu
- Cherry Wood Smoked Salmon with Braised Salsify, Roasted Apple, Black Radish, Mustard
Suggested Wine Pairing: Bowers Harbor Vineyards Unwooded Chardonnay ($7 glass, $28 bottle)
Desserts (choice of one):
- Black Forest (GF): Black Forest Bombe with Macaroons, Morello Cherry, Kirsch, Vanilla
Suggested Wine Pairing: Bowers Harbor Vineyards Bowers Harbor Red Table Wine ($7 glass, $28 bottle)
- Tart Tropezienne: Vanilla Brioche, Pearl Sugar, Crème Pâtisserie, Wild Berry Compote
Suggested Wine Pairing: Bowers Harbor Vineyards Riesling Medium Sweet ($8 glass, $30 bottle)
(GF) Gluten Free (V) Vegetarian
Please note that a substitution may be made if a particular item on the menu becomes unavailable for any reason.
For reservations, call 231-534-6800.