Here’s your guide to parking in Charlevoix and Boyne City—and public restrooms for when you gotta’ go!
Click links for Google Maps—just enter your current location and you’re off!
Downtown Charlevoix Parking
Free Parking Lots
- West side of Bridge Street between Antrim and Mason Streets (Google Map)
- West side of Bridge Street between Mason and Clinton Streets (Google Map)
- West side of Bridge Street between Van Pelt Place and Park Avenue (Google Map)
Free On-Street Parking (City Parking Map)
Both sides of State Street and adjoining side streets to the west.
2-Hour Free On-Street Parking (City Parking Map)
- Antrim Street: First block west of Bridge Street
- Mason Street: First block west of Bridge Street
- Clinton Street: First block west of Bridge Street
- Park Street: First block west of Bridge Street
Metered 2-Hour Parking (City Parking Map)
- Bridge Street
- North side of E. Antrim Street (south end of East Park)
- Bridge Street, both side
- Clinton Street
- Bridge Park Drive
Potties in Downtown Charlevoix
- City Marina: Foot of Clinton Street
- Bridge Park: Corner of Bridge Park Drive and east side of Bridge Street
- City Hall: Corner of Mason and State Streets west of Bridge Street
- East Park: At the Odemark Performance Pavilion, east side of Bridge Street at the foot of Antrim and Mason Streets
Downtown Boyne City Parking
Free on-street parking.
Downtown Boyne City Potties
- Rivermouth Restroom: N. Lake St. (1 block from the stop light) open 24hrs/7days all year.
- Avalanche Park: Wilson St. (south side of town, take Lake St. to the end and follow signs) open all year 7 a.m.–10 p.m.
- 1910 Water Works Building: 210 E. Division St. (intersection of S. Park St.) open all year 7 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Veterans Park Pavilion: N. Lake St. (intersection of State St. by City Marina) open May–October 24hrs/7days
- City Hall: 319 N. Lake St. (south end of the building) open all year 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday.
- Boat Launch: N. Lake St. (just north of Family Fare Super Market) open May–October, 24hrs/7days
- Rotary Park: State St. (aka M-75 N. between Taylor and Call Streets) May–October, 7a.m.–10p.m.