A simple and delicious snack to make with your kids!
- 5-10 medium apples, peeled, cored and cut into 1” pieces
- Put apples in a large pot and add ¼ inch of water to cover the bottom of the pot.
- Place the pot over medium heat and bring the water to a boil.
- Lower the heat, add 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg per medium sized apple, cover the pot with a lid, and simmer 15-20 minutes until apples are soft enough to mash. Allow apples to cool slightly.
- Mash with a fork, potato masher, immersion blender, food mill or transfer to a blender.
- Serve warm, or cool in the refrigerator and enjoy!