- 2 bunches spinach, rinsed and torn
- 4 cups washed and sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar (can use red wine or balsamic vinegar)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
1. In a large bowl, toss together the spinach and strawberries.
2 In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, paprika, sesame seeds and poppy seeds.
3. Pour dressing over spinach and strawberries and toss to coat.