- 1 head purple kale, leaves separated, rinsed and dried
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 jicama, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped celery with leaves
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped
- Fresh dill, chopped
Tear kale leaves into bite-sized pieces, and combine with strawberries, blueberries, bell pepper, onion, jicama, celery and radishes in a large shallow bowl.
Whisk together all dressing ingredients in another bowl.
Pass at table to drizzle on individual salads.