These cheesy potatoes kept the Baker family warm on many a cold Neebish Island winter night!
- 1 package frozen hash Browns
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cup corn flakes, coarsely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2-quart glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl combine hash brown ingredients; mix well. Spread into prepared baking dish.
In small bowl stir together topping ingredients. Spread topping evenly over hash browns. Bake 45 minutes or until hash browns are tender.
Tip: An 11-17-inch rectangular or 8-inch rectangular square baking dish can be used.