- 1 pound ground beef (add some good quality pork sausage if you have it)
- 1 jar pasta/marinara sauce, pick your favorite!
- 8 ounces uncooked lasagna noodles
- 4 cups shredded cheese, I will use a mixture of mozzarella, parmesan and cheddar
- 1 cup cottage cheese, maybe a little more
Brown meat. Add sauce. Mix cheeses in a separate bowl. Spray crockpot with nonstick spray. Start filling crockpot, by layering, first sauce, 1/3 of noodles (broken up as needed to fit), then cheese. Repeat layers 2 more times. End with meat mixture on top. Cook in crockpot for 4 hours on low and 2.5 hours on high. Remove lid for 10 minutes before eating.