Northern Michigan Recipes: The Intentional Minimalist blogger Kristin Celeste Shroeger never disappoints with her wholesome and downright delicious meals! This minimalist farm-to-table recipe is created with local fresh produce paired with homemade infused oils, dressings, marinades, pestos and sauces. By eating seasonally, we reap the benefits of good health through nutrition from fresh, unprocessed and sustainable produce.
This recipe also features local produce from 9 Bean Rows, Birch Point Farms and locally produced products from Food for Thought.
Look for more of Kristin’s fresh and tasty recipes on her blog The Intentional Minimalist!
- 9 Bean Rows baby swiss chard 9 Bean Rows baby bordeaux spinach
- 9 Bean Rows baby pea shoots
- Farm fresh local amaranth micro greens
- Raw brazil nuts
- Food for Thought wild star thistle raw honey
- Food for Thought organic wild leek vinegar
- Green onion infused olive oil (recipe link) Sea salt
Mix one teaspoon honey with one tablespoon vinegar, one tablespoon oil and sea salt to taste. Plate swiss chard, spinach and pea shoots. Dice plumb and add to salad. Add one half cup nuts to processor and puree into powder. Top salad with micro greens, a little nut powder and drizzle with dressing.