Position: Wildlife Biologist (Natural Resources Department) â FT Regular
Summary: This position will be responsible for studying the life processes of animals and their environment. Assisting the Senior Wildlife Biologist in the research and management of Wildlife restoration. Monitor plant and animal habitats, determine which animals are affecting nature in a detrimental way and help restore and conserve animal habitats. This position will include extensive fieldwork as well as technical report writing and data analysis.
Employment Qualifications: A qualified candidate offers the following:
- Bachelorâs Degree in Biology or closely related field; and
- Two (2) yearsâ work experience in the wildlife biology field involving wildlife-sampling techniques, and wildlife identifications; and
- One (1) year prior supervisory (at minimum leading projects or surveys, directing daily work assignments of field personnel) experience; and
- A valid Michigan Operatorâs License with the ability to be insured under Tribeâs policy; and
- Intermediate computer skills.
Â âIndian Preference applies in accordance with Ordinance #15-600-02â
Pay Level: E3
Hiring Range: $37,559 – $49,808
Status:Â Exempt â Salary /Bi-weekly PayÂ Â Â Â Background Check: Extensive
More jobs at Little River Band of Ottawa Indians - Tribal Gov't