Recently ranked at #72 on Fortune magazine’s list of the 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in the world, Martin Marietta, a member of the S&P 500 Index, employs more than 8,500 employees at operations spanning 27 states, Canada and the Bahamas. A leading supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials, dedicated teams at Martin Marietta supply the resources for the roads, sidewalks and foundations on which we live.
At Martin Marietta, we are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company’s future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential. When you decide to build your career at Martin Marietta, you’ll know what it’s like to be respected, challenged and rewarded.
Responsible for the direct maintenance, administration, and supervision of the Manistee Plant’s warehousing facilities. Duties include determining inventory levels and locations of parts and supplies; oversight for receipts, issues, cycle counts, and asset preservation; adherence to all Corporate accounting, auditing, and development of spare parts lists for new equipment. Demonstration of strong safety leadership and supervision of stockroom personnel.
This role will work closely with Maintenance, Engineering and Production to improve the efficiency and productivity of the workforce, operations, and projects through planning, organization and communication. Will e nsure that the inventory and sources of spare parts are consistent with standards, plant equipment reliability, and economic constraints. Ensure materials and parts conformity upon receipt.
* Associates degree in related field or equivalent experience. Maintenance experience is preferred.
* 3 – 5 years of supervision experience, preferably in an industrial or manufacturing environment
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Must have demonstrated organizational and administrative abilities with attention to detail and accuracy.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a ERP systems background. APICS certification or other inventory management certification is a plus.
* Prescription Drug
* Health Care Reimbursement Account
* Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
* Wellness Programs
* Employee Assistance Plan
* Paid Holidays and Vacation
* 401(k) with Company matching
* Sickness and Accident – Short-Term Disability
* Optional Long-Term Disability
* Employee Life Insurance
* Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
* Business Travel Accident Insurance
* Direct Deposit Payroll
* Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
* College Scholarship Program – for dependent children
* Matching Gift Program
* New Auto Purchase Discount Plans
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
More jobs at Martin Marietta Materials, Inc