Description: The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for all duties assigned by the Warehouse Â Supervisor. They will also be responsible for day to day operations of the warehouse in the absence of the lead. These responsibilities will include but are not limited to inventory control, shipping and receiving, and other duties determined by management.
- Daily UPS receiving.
- Loading material for spread table.
- Organize warehouse.
- Load / unload incoming and outgoing trucks.
- Cover duties of warehouse lead in his or her absence.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to read and use a ruler.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proactive work habits.
- Ability to communicate orally with others, (subordinates, management).
- Regular use of telephone and e-mail for company communication is essential.
- Standing on a hard surface, moving between production and warehouse.
- Able to perform basic mathematic calculations.
- Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment such as computer terminals, copiers, calculators, and FAX machines.
- Good reasoning ability is required to solve a wide range of warehouse problems.
- Consistent lifting up to 50 pounds.
This job is indoors in a traditional manufacturing/warehouse setting. Activities will include both sitting and standing, bending and twisting. These activities will occur in both the warehouse and production areas. Although the position is indoors there will be varying temperatures between warehouse and production areas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
More jobs at Armor Express