HOME CARE RN Visits
Advanced Home CareÂ is a full services home care agency that provides a broad range of skilled nursing and rehabilitative services since 1999. Our Private Duty Division specializes in caring for auto and workman’s comp accident cases resulting in traumatic brain, spinal cord and other catastrophic injuries. Our Home Care agency is looking for dynamic, professional, person that is able to take initiative and can work as part of a team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experience with Wound Care
- Experience with Vent and or Trach
- Experience with Bowel Program
- Experience with Spinal Cord Injury and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Experience with communicating with client in a patient, calming, and positive manner.
- Must be able to address emergency and non-emergency situations calmly and thoroughly and apply common sense to resolution of problems.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current CPR certification.
- Valid driverâs license with current auto insurance.
- Graduate from a School of Nursing recognized by the State of Michigan.
- Licensed in the State of Michigan to practice as a RN .
- Three to Five years of recent experience in the medical field required.
More jobs at Advanced Home Care Private Duty