Travel Registered Nurse
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a three-month assignment in Charlevoix, Michigan. This registered nurse opportunity is providing home care and hospice care.
Responsibilities of the Home Care Registered Nurse
- Case Load: 4 to 5 visits/ day
- Drive time is generally 75 – 80 miles per day and can get up to 150 miles per day.
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice.
- Carries out functions according to medical center policy, mission, and standards of practice as defined by professional and regulatory guidelines.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- 2 Years of Home Health Experience – Required
- 2 Years of Hospice experience – Required
- Active/Valid Driver’ s License – Required
- Proficiency with Wound Care, IV Therapy, Catheters – Required
- Oasis and Health Care First Experience – Required
- Confirmation of clean driving record – Required
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- Michigan state registered nurse license required
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- Salary: $30.00 to $33.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over 10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in placing Nurses in travel and direct hire opportunities at medical facilities across the country.
More jobs at myPTsolutions