Production Position â 2nd ShiftÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Williamsburg MI
Starting pay $12/hour depending on experience with the opportunity to get up to $1/hour pay increase after 6 months.
Medical and Dental benefits starting day 1 of hire.Â Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time.
Apply online at: http://www.saint-gobain-northamerica.com/careers
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics (PPL) is a recognized leader in the advanced polymer technology market with access to state-of-the-art manufacturing and research & development facilities around the world. As an integral part of our team, you will work to support the achievement of business goals while emphasizing the Performance Plastics Values of accountability, trust, initiative, respect and helping. With PPL you will have diverse and enriching experiences that will allow you to develop your talent and your entrepreneurial ambitions for years to come.
Full Medical and Dental benefits, and more, starting day 1 of hire
Consistent year round employment in the Medical industry
Attractive up to 10% annual bonus potential
Climate controlled workplace
Clean room facility with an excellent team
This is a 2nd Shift Production position. No experience necessary to apply. You must be able to:
- Safely operate finishing (assembly & packaging) equipment & tools with limited supervision.Â Â
- Follow pertinent SOP and MOP guidelines, inspect product, and complete paperwork with limited supervision
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Good eye/hand coordination, good manual dexterity required. Machine operating experience helpful.
- Attention to detail important. Good work ethic (both safe & quality), efficient & willingness to perform all required work with good attendance.
- Understand all SOPâs that are associated with job, quality, ISO & GMP.
- Proficient at interpreting requirements & other information from production paperwork, job sheets, batch records, DMRâs.
- Understand blueprint drawings for products and basic mathematics.
- Proficient with measurement equipment.
- Good communication skills-verbal and written.
- Proficient at the operation, OJT & trouble-shooting processes/equipment in assembly and packaging areas.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
More jobs at Saint-Gobain