TBA Credit Union ~~
Joining TBA Credit Union means joining a team of people working toward a goal, to live out our mission! To serve our community and build trusted relationships with everyone we encounter. If you think that sounds like something you could help us do – we welcome your application!
Service Center Reps are the first point of contact for our members calling in. They are responsible for delivering prompt, accurate and timely member service. They work hard to resolve member questions before transferring a call, all while having a really good time and enjoying regular potlucks.
• Respond to members in a courteous, professional and timely manner, providing prompt, accurate and efficient service in accordance with credit union service standards.
• Provide responses to member phone inquiries, including:
• Maintain confidentiality by avoiding unauthorized disclosure of member information.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of credit union products, policies, and standards as well as all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
• Provide members with account status including balances and loan pay-offs.
• Build positive relationships with members by assessing needs and recommending appropriate financial solutions.
• Promote, explain, issue and cross-sell credit union services.
TBA Credit Union began with a few spare dollars, a cigar box and a basic trust in people. It was 1955. Dwight Eisenhower was in the White House. Elvis had not yet had his first hit. In those early days, funds were kept in a cigar box. Those needing a loan could take what they needed and leave an I.O.U. to be covered the next payday. It was a level of shared trust that continues today with TBACU members. Like our area, TBACU has grown considerably and now provides a wide range of services to over 17,000 members. We strive to provide financial education for all ages and to stay true to our co-op roots.
Our Mission: To serve the community and build trusted relationships.
Previous banking experience a plus
Previous customer service experience required
High school diploma or equivalent required
More jobs at TBA Credit Union