MAWBY, Michigan’s sparkling wine producer, is looking for a Tasting Room Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations and staff. We are looking for someone who can cultivate a fun work environment and deliver exceptional customer service.
The candidate should be a strong leader, organized, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. This person should be able to prioritize, multitask, problem-solve, and ensure the team is held to the highest standards. This candidate must be creative, fun, and energetic. The tasting room manager will work with the management team to develop and implement new guest experiences and opportunities to enhance brand image and increase sales. Previous supervisory experience required; hospitality experience preferred.
Compensation is based on experience.
We are a winery located on Leelanau Peninsula, approximately 15 miles north of Traverse City, exclusively producing sparkling wines.
Our goal has always been to produce the finest wines possible. We strive to make wines that express the unique soil and climate in which they grow, the personal attention they are given in vineyard and wine cellar, and the winegrower’s esthetic. Our wines are living things, raised with care, giving voice to our joie de vivre.
- Managing Staff
- Recruit/hire tasting room staff as needed
- Schedule tasting room staff based on projected sales volume and seasonality
- Work with the Direct to Consumer Manager to develop and improve our training program for the various roles in the tasting room
- Daily Operations/Guest Experience
- Oversee day-to-day operations, including opening/closing, cleanliness, supplies & overall appearance
- Work with the management team to develop and implement new guest experiences and opportunities to enhance brand image and increase sales
- Oversee wine and merchandise inventory.
- Proficient in Wine Club procedures, benefits and schedule.
- Works with the Wine Club Manager to troubleshooting club-related issues
- Collaborates with the Direct to Consumer Manager manager on events for club members and general public
More jobs at L. Mawby
Please send a cover letter telling us about yourself and a resume to email@example.com