TASTING ROOM MANAGER
Â The Tasting Room Manager will be responsible for Two K Farms tasting room in Suttons Bay, MI. The position requires knowledge of the hospitality industry, retail operations, scheduling staff and wine and cider products. In this position you will be responsible for the supervision and motivation of staff and daily operations of the tasting room.
- Manage, guide, and motivate all tasting room staff.
- Prepare and distribute weekly schedule.
- Determine hiring needs; work with management and winemaker for hiring and training.
- Train and educate the staff on cider and wine products being sold in the tasting room.
- Regularly communicate with staff regarding goals and performance.
Â Wine Sales and Budget
- Make recommendations to generate new business.
- Educate staff and customers on products and pricing.
- Ensure sales goals are met while adhering to budget.
- Monitor all tasting room metrics.
Â Daily Operations of Tasting Room
- Wine inventory management and reconciliation in tasting room.
- Manage merchandise displays and contents.
- Merchandise inventory reconciliation.
- Opening and closing of tasting room.
- Staffing and scheduling of the tasting room.
Â Guest Experience:
- Highly visible on the tasting room floor.
- Schedule and facilitate tours, group tastings, and private events.
- Willingness to attend on and offsite events, meetings, and trainings.
- Create a culture of exceptional service and hospitality.
- And other additional task not listed that may be required in your position.
- Previous hospitality management experience required.
- One or more yearsâ experience in a wine tasting room.
- Must be comfortable with sales and selling.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, social media platforms and email use.
More jobs at Two K Farms Cidery and Winery