TBAISD is seeking Student Interns for the Summer Migrant Program.
Effective Date: June 25, 2018 – August 10, 2018; 8:45 am – 2:45 pm Suttons Bay
June 20, 2018 – August 9, 2018; 8:00 am – 3:00 pm Frankfort M-Th
June 25, 2018 – August 9, 2018; 8:30 am – 2:30 pm Mill Creek
All staff training in Suttons Bay June 14, 2018
Location: 3 Positions at Suttons Bay Elementary; 5.75 hours/day
1 Position at Frankfort; 7 hours/day M-Th
1 Position at Mill Creek Elementary; 5.75 hours/day
Employment Terms: Temporary Position
Reports To: Director of Migrant Education
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to work with multiple grade levels
- Fluent in Spanish preferred but not required
- Monitor children under the direct instruction of the certified teacher.
- Monitor groups of students in a variety of settings (classroom, playground, gym, lunchroom, bus loading/unloading, etc.) for the purpose of providing a safe and positive learning environment.
- Participate in professional development opportunities.
- Participate in scheduled parent activities.
More jobs at Traverse Bay Area ISD