Structural Engineer – STRUC01300-00001
* Primarily responsible for performing design calculations and preparing construction plans and specifications for diverse structural projects including buildings, bridges and unique structures.
* Responsible for performing design and analysis of various structural elements (bridge elements, building framing and foundations, etc.).
* Responsible for learning practical application of engineering principles.
* Performing occasional field work such as condition inspection of existing structures.
* Preparation of various reports to support the structural analysis and field investigations performed.
As a trusted member of OHM Advisorsâ Structural Team, you will collaborate with innovative thinkers who are driven to find better solutions on behalf of our clients and the people they serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractorâs legal duty to furnish information.
Growth at OHM Advisors
Our staff is our greatest asset. We continuously strive to provide tools, mentorship, and resources to help you win at work and life. Read about some of our self-designed career advancement and enrichment programs, like OHM Wellness, OHM Grad School, and OHM University, on our
OHM Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
More jobs at Orchard, Hiltz & Mccliment, Inc.