Northern Staffing Services of Cadillac is looking for a Staffing Specialist that is a friendly and multi tasked individual who can provide assistance to our front office.
This position is Full Time – Monday – Friday 1st shift, wage based on experience.
Applicants must have a High School Diploma or GED at a minimum and be able to pass both a criminal background check and drug testing.
This person will be responsible for answering phones, data entry, application setup, good customer service, Team player, and excellent communication skills.
Required Skills and Experience
– Customer service
– 2-4 years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
– Good, strong phone etiquette.
– Knowledge of PDF files
– Experience in scanning and filing
– Strong thinking ability
Job Duties and Responsibilities
– Answer phones and greet people as they come in.
– Set people up on computers for applications.
– Help with orientations.
– Scheduling and eventually conducting interviews
– Data entry
– Scanning and filing
If interested, you can come into Northern Staffing Services in Cadillac with your resume and schedule an interview. You can also fill out an application online at northernstaffingservices.com, only applications with resumes will be interviewed for this position.
More jobs at Northern Staffing Service