Michigan Scientific Corporation (MSC) has an immediate need for full time Slip Ring Assembly Technicians.
MSC is looking for candidates interested in working at our Charlevoix, MI facility.
This position will require applicants to inspect, test, assemble, and repair slip rings. For more information about slip rings, please visit our website:
Applicants should have a strong aptitude for hands on work and should possess or be willing to learn skills such as:
Soldering, Basic machining, Part preparation techniques, Circuit board population, and Oscilloscope and multimeter operation.
The ideal candidate will possess sufficient knowledge/experience to successfully fill this position, or hold a completed (or soon to be completed) associate’s degree or certificate in a technology related field (interested applicants who hold a bachelor’s degree will also be considered)
- Primary job responsibilities may include:
- Assembling slip rings to meet production schedules
- Ability to identify and implement assembly improvements
- Maintain inventory records
- Communicate and coordinate with other employees to efficiently time production needs
- Certificate or associate’s degree
- Minimum GPA 3.0 preferred OR sufficient knowledge/experience to successfully fill this position
- Experience with soldering strongly preferred, but training can be provided to the right candidates
- Basic electronic circuit understanding and knowledge of equipment such as volt meters and oscilloscopes
- Basic knowledge and understanding of machining and manufacturing methods, or ability to learn
- Strong ability for performing hands on work
- Ability to coordinates multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to independently determine tasks and complete them in a timely manner
Michigan Scientific is a leading manufacturer of automotive test equipment and specializes in obtaining measurements from rotating equipment.
Our product lines include slip rings, force transducers, signal conditioning electronics, wireless telemetry, fiber-optic systems, and load wheel transducer systems.
More jobs at Michigan Scientific Corporation