Description:Â The Shipping Clerk will maintain procedures to ensure our shipments are correct, verified, and complete when leaving our facility. They will follow the necessary steps to label and ship all packages to the correct destination, keeping our customerâs contract specifications in mind and following them thoroughly and completely.
- Creating Packing Slips in Intuitive/ERP
- Creating Shipping Labels for UPS, FedEx, and other postal services.
- Creating Bills of Lading for Freight Shipments
- Scheduling Pick Ups and Return Pickups
- Sending End of Day report on all shipments
- Maintaining Daily Shipping Log
- Estimating Cost of Shipping for quotes to customer service
- Maintaining Production Log
- Availability for some overtime is required.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Strong Computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Some previous shipping / receiving preferred
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to accurately follow detailed instructions and procedures.
- Attention to details is a must.
- Ability to communicate orally with others.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for safe conduct on the manufacturing floor and to meet job responsibilities.
- Able to perform basic mathematic calculations.
- Good manual dexterity to meet job responsibilities.
- Good reasoning ability is required to solve a wide range of problems.
- Occasional lifting up to 10 pounds.
This job is indoors in a traditional manufacturing/warehouse setting. Activities will include both sitting and standing. These activities will occur in the production areas. Although the position is indoors there will be varying temperatures between different areas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
More jobs at Armor Express