This position involves managing tasks and supervising store associates in those limited circumstances when the Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager is unavailable. This position does not involve, hiring, firing, or disciplining associates or recommending any such action, which should be brought to the attention of the Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager.
Experience / Requirements:
- In accordance with state law, candidates must satisfy minimum age requirements to sell and/or supervise the sale of alcohol and/or tobacco products.
- Ability to pass drug test.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work weekends on a regular basis.
- Ability to work day or evening hours.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
At least one (1) year of experience in retail, food service, restaurant or customer service industry, preferably at a supervisor level, and/or a two (2) year college degree.
More jobs at Rite Aid - Petoskey