As a Waiter/Waitress (Server), you will perform a variety of food service functions and maintain clean and sanitary conditions of service area, facilities, and equipment. You will take on a rewarding position with an innovative company where hard work pays off and advancement is always a possibility.Â
- Prior restaurant experience is preferred, but not required.
- Must be friendly, provide excellent customer service, and consistently display an attitude, which fosters a teamwork environment.
- Provide fine dining service to guests and residents.
- Set up for meals, including rolling silverware, making coffee, setting out water pitchers, etc.
- Deliver each course of the meal, clearing away dirty dishes using universally accepted serving techniques. Clean tables and assigned area at the completion of the meal.Â Maintains cleanliness and sanitation through entire work areas.
- As aÂ Server you will collect tickets for each meal.
- Assist other servers, cooks, and dishwasher as needed.
- Perform daily or scheduled cleaning duties in accordance with established policies and procedures. May be required to scrub and mop floors and clean and sanitize equipment.
- Consistently maintain a positive attitude, supporting a team environment.
- Promotes positive public relations with residents, family members, and guests & addressing residents by name.
- Consistently maintain a good attendance record.
- Effectively communicate with supervisor.
- Presents a professional appearance by wearing approved uniform and name tag.
More jobs at Independence Village of Petoskey