Responsible for the overall safety of guests and associates at the resort. Security agents are responsible for the security of our guests, staff, and the resortâs property.
- Patrol resort for guest and staff safety
- Patrol resort, checking all building for vandalism and breaking and entering.
- Gather evidence and complete reports for prosecution parties involved in larcenies from guest, staff, and the resort.
- Complete reports on all safety hazards observed: guest and staff accidents and injuries: and accidents involving resort vehicles.
- Provide security for special events.
- Respond to all guest complaints as reported.
- Assist in locking and securing pools, buildings, venues, front desk areas, and offices throughout the resort.
- Transport paper work and mail between villages.
- Perform night manager-on-duty duties when assigned.
- Act as resort ambassador.
6 months to 1 year of security/law enforcement experience.
One year certificate from a college or technical school.
Must possess a valid driverâs license.Â Â
Eligible for Resort perks of discounted skiing, golf, dining, lodging, fitness center, spa treatments, logoed wear, and much more!Â Â
Shanty Creek Resorts is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or other protected status under applicable federal, state or local laws.
More jobs at Shanty Creek Resorts