Schedule: 4 days on, 4 days off. 12 hour shifts 6:45 pm- 7 amÂ
This is a full time year round position with full benefit package including paid time off, holiday pay, weekly pay, great schedule, great people and 401K with company match.Â Â
The sanitation worker is a member of a shift whose duties are to clean and sanitize the Shoreline Fruit LLC processing plant.Â
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Perform sweeping and mopping in all production areas.
- Hose down floors and equipment.
- Perform cleaning and sanitizing of all production equipment per cleaning work instructions.
- Conduct testing of sanitizer in various sanitizer buckets on all lines ensuring the proper PPM of sanitizer in each bucket.
- Tasks completed are required to be documented on the Master Cleaning schedule and/or daily paperwork.
- Documentation of all chemicals taken from chemical cage and daily sanitation logs completed accurately, clearly and legibly.
- Operate floor cleaning units.
- Document in log book daily and notify Team Leader of any damage to equipment or mechanical problems on portable foam unit or sanitizing unit.
- Handle and apply cleaning and sanitizing chemicals safely ensuring that PPE & GMP guidelines are followed at all times.
- Inspect sanitation equipment for inoperative equipment /ensure chemical cage is clean and organized.
- The sanitation worker must be flexible and work on production per Team Leader’s instruction when needed.
- May clean other areas and perform other tasks as required by Team Leader.
- Operate forklift and scissor lift
- Ensure prompt start time at the beginning of shift and after breaks. Adhere to applicable regulations, policies and procedures for health, safety and environmental compliance.
- Perform other duties as requested by Manager or Supervisor. This job may involve general labor production tasks on occasion.Â
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Must be able to do all essential job functions including physical requirements and follow written safety procedures.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and work independently, while staying focused on tasks at hand.
- Clear communication (oral and written) skills.
- Previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience in a manufacturing environment preferred but not required if possess appropriate skills.
- Perform varying tasks while standing, lifting, crouching, etc, during long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Job requires standing on feet and or walking throughout entire work shift.
- Attendance on-site required.
- Interpersonal skills required.
More jobs at Shoreline Fruit LLC