Cherry Republic is currently looking to hire a Sanitation Technician for our Empire location
Summary of Position:
Cherry Republic’s Sanitation Technician is responsible to coordinate, schedule and complete daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sanitation of production equipment, as well cleaning, sanitation, and general maintenance of Cherry Factory and Distribution Fulfillment Center.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform nightly duties of rinsing, cleaning and sanitation on all equipment within the Jar Production room.
- Clean and disinfect floors; including floor drains and floor mats in all Productions rooms.
- Mop the Commercial Bakery and Assembly area once a week or as needed.
- Disassemble and reassemble equipment as needed for sanitation purposes.
- Mix and utilize chemicals in a safe and effective manner to comply in accordance to OSHA regulations.
- Take out all garbage on a daily basis and adhere to CR recycling standards.
- Comply with all safety standards put forth.
- Maintain tracking records of chemicals and sanitation supplies.
- Continued knowledge and proficiency with regard to equipment operations, sanitation techniques, and overall quality of cleanliness of all equipment as well as facilities.
- Perform daily cleaning and stocking of DFC and Cherry Factory restrooms, break rooms, corridors and test kitchen.
- Perform daily laundry needs that include washing, drying, folding and turn-over of all in house towels, aprons etc.
This is a full time position with a wage range of $13-$15 per hour, depending on experience
Benefits after 90 days
More jobs at Cherry Republic