Are you looking for a career with a great company?
***Over 80% of our employees have been with us for over 2 years with the average length of employment currently at approximately 8 years.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Shield
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short-Term Disability and Short-Term Disability Income
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Select Financial Income Wellness Plan
- Employee Purchase Program
- Paid Holidays
- Various Corporate Affiliate Discounts
- 401-K with 20% contribution match
- Discounted Tuition
- Free Lunch on Fridays
- Be the first point of contact for customer disputes and concerns.
- Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other out-lots, collaborate with colleagues and supervisors to exchange selling strategies or marketing information.
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained and submit orders for processing; including title transfers and procurement. Maintain customer records, using manual and automated systems.
- Direct and coordinate activities of staff concerning sales, service or distribution of vehicles. Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Overseeing facility maintenance, signs and flag placement, grounds, lawn care, and other facility needs.
- Provides documentation for maintenance log books and repair orders.
- Confer with other supervisors regarding significant maintenance needed or major customer dissatisfaction.
- Enforce company policies, goals, ethics, and procedures, conferring with leadership and HR.
- Determine staffing requirements, and assist with interviewing, hiring and training of new employees.
- Be the liaison between maintenance and the customer regarding service issues and recommends proper course of action.
- Conducts inquiries about customer service issues; outsources appropriately based on needs and vendor qualifications.
- Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Ensure maintenance meets standards to ensure the highest quality of work for our vehicles and our customerâs vehicles.
- Comply with state and federal laws for vehicle sales and financing.
- 2+ yearsâ experience in Sales and/or Customer Service.
- Ability to lift 25-30 lbs.
- Valid MI driverâs license and a good driving record.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication including verbal, written and phone skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to prepare customer paperwork as needed using basic math and administrative skills.
- Maintain high standards of professionalism, integrity, ethics, and equality in management style.
- Ability to work 1st Shift, Saturdays included, and 50+ hours weekly, late nights.
- Aptitude to deal diplomatically with difficult customers or situations.
- Able to maintain high levels of multi-tasking in an organized manner.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to undergo a criminal history records check and motor vehicle report (MVR).
- Ability to pass screening and submit to an initial drug test.
More jobs at Car City