Title: Â Sales and Service Representative â Insurance and Financial Services
Location: Traverse City, MI
TheÂ Sales and Service RepresentativeÂ is responsible for developing client relationships, closing sales, and servicing existing clients regarding Insurance and Financial Service Products and offerings.Â
Farmers Insurance is financially strong & thriving â weâre one of the fastest growing major multi-line insurers in America. We are the 3rdÂ Largest Auto & Home Insurer in the U.S. As a subsidiary of Zurich Financial Services we are the worldâs largest commercial property and casualty insurer with over 15 million clients nationwide, over $50 Billion in assets and one of the best claims reputations in the industry.
- Candidate must possess Michigan Resident Producer Insurance License(s) or must be willing to obtain within 60 days of hire.
- Previous sales and/or marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong communication and presentation ability.
- Personal computer utilization experience with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database systems.
Â Skill Requirements:
- Able to operate a phone, computer system, copier, and other office equipment.
- Able to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures.
- Able to type 35 or more wpm (words per minute).
Â Job Duties:
- Handle inbound/outbound calls regarding our insurance products and services. Listen and connect with customers to understand their needs and resolve any issues they express.
- Explain product features and service advantages to existing and potential customers.
- Promote cross-sales opportunities.
- Correspond with and respond to inquiries
In this role:
- Paid training
- ExcellentÂ opportunity for advancement
- Must have availability to work 20Â hours per week
- Hourly baseÂ plus new business bonus pay
Who should apply? Â
Are you a high energy, forward thinking, self directed individual with a passion for exceeding goals? Do you have strong values and high ethical standards while possessing the ability to influence key decision makers?Â Â If so, please email resume and cover letter toÂ [email protected]Â orÂ apply through our website.Â No employment agency contacts, please.
When you begin your CAREER with Farmers Insurance you can have confidence that you will get the leadership, support and training of a successful and proven district.
More jobs at Farmers Insurance Group