Grow your leadership skills as a Roofing Crew Leader!
Are you a skilled roofer who is ready to take the next step and run a small crew? If you have good communication skills, like to keep things organized and on track, and can multitask and use technology, you might really excel as a Crew Leader!
Now Hiring for the 2019 Roofing Season
Mariage Roofing Company, Inc. has brought honesty and integrity to the roofing industry for over 45 years.Â We specialize in residential re-roofing in the Grand Traverse and surrounding areas.Â The industry is booming and we are looking for some amazing individuals who will help to deliver the high quality roofing systems that we are known for!
Position: Full Time Roofing Crew Leader
Description of Duties:
- Perform all aspects of a roofing project
- Communicate with customers on site
- Set up job for efficient completion
- Set and manage the expected pace and quality of production
- Contribute to building a performance culture within the field team
- Driving company trucks
Skills and Requirements:
- 3 Years roofing experience
- Good Problem Solving/decision making skills
- Driverâs license with Clean driving record
- Punctual â must arrive at our shop and be ready to participate in daily morning meetings prior to the scheduled start time (typically 7am)
- Must be willing to work long hours when needed and periodic Saturdays
- Communicate well with others â follow directions and give direction to others
- Good Safety record and a team safety mentality
Compensation: $21 per hour
- Health Insurance reimbursement & retirement benefits and vacation after trial period
- Incentives and rewards/bonuses
- Company outings
- Lots of opportunity for leadership and upward movement within the company
Application: If this sounds like you, please send us your resume with cover letter and let us know why youâd be a great leader for one of our teams!Â
We look forward to hearing from you!
More jobs at Mariage Roofing Company, Inc.