Some of your Responsibilities
- Ability to pass online certification trainings.
- Must have a tablet or smart phone with an active data plan.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Strong initiative and self-driven.
- Signing in and out of vendor log book at Guest Relations and check in and out with ETL (Executive Team Lead).
- Arrive at locations prepared to work and in proper uniform.
- Understand the layout and efficiently navigate a general merchandise big box retailer.
- Working safely at all times.
- Use of a step stool to reach and remove small products and/or signage.
- Read small writing such as fine print you see on retailerâs shelf tags.
- Keeping the backroom neat, clean, organized and ensuring backroom items are accurately located in the systems.
- Stocking and maintaining in-line products.
- Organize leftover materials such as cardboard or signage that was removed and stage near the compactor or baler for store staff to recycle.
- Leave remaining stock or supplies kept at the store in an organized manner.
- Contact the ETL for any potential issues out of your control such as broken shelf, planogram not set to plan, spills, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You should have
- High School Degree or Equivalent required.
- Experience reading planograms and schematics.
- 6+ months experience in merchandising or retail.
- Your Own/Reliable Transportation & Valid Driver’s License.
- Travel Required.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must meet all pre and post-employment screening requirements, including but not limited to a background check.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works independently with minimal pre-approved assistance from store staff.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
T-ROC is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
TROC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans.
For more details see online:URL
More jobs at T-ROC Global