Petoskey KOA (PKO)
If you like to clean, join our team! We are looking for a Housekeeper to work with us at one of our resort locations. You will help us ensure our resort is kept looking well-tended and attractive. Help us make our resort the kind of place guests can’t wait to return to!
Resort Housekeepers are responsible for regularly cleaning resort facilities and buildings to ensure the resort remains presentable and sanitary at all times.
* Clean, sanitize, and stock kitchen areas with paper products as needed. Ensure all tables and chairs are clean and functioning properly.
* Clean and sanitize appliances to ensure they are free of food particles, mold and mildew. Defrost freezer as needed.
* Clean and sanitize bathrooms, ensuring they are well lit, and place rubber mats down to ensure safety.
* Follow all established safety procedures and precautions. Report all unsafe or hazardous conditions, incidents, accidents, and/or defective equipment to manager.
* Ensure general resort appearance is well maintained and orderly.
* Ensure all floors are swept, mopped, waxed, and buffed as needed.
* Ensure all windows and screens are clean and functioning properly.
* Maintain washers and dryers by wiping surfaces, removing lint, etc.
* Ensure all offices are clean and neat. Empty trash containers as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Education (some HS education required)
* Previous experience cleaning homes or other large facilities, preferred
* Demonstrated knowledge of general janitorial work
* Knowledge of safety measures when using various cleaning chemicals
* Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
* Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
At Sun RV Resorts, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time off, great benefits, and flexibility.
* Medical/Rx, Dental and Vision coverage for you and your eligible family members
* Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
* 401(k) Plan with employer matching contribution
* Paid Parental Leave
* Employee Assistance Program
* Identity Theft Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to employees who further their formal ed ucation
* Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
* Site Rent Discounts for team members who live in our communities
* Paid Time Off including nine holidays, vacation, personal, sick time, bereavement and pay for jury duty
More jobs at Sun Communities