Responsible for assisting Snowsports Race & Events Manager with facilitating races and race related activities & events that take place at Shanty Creek Resorts.
- Assist in coordinating on hill races and special events as directed.
- Assist in setting and maintaining courses and setting up and operating timing equipment for all races requiring SCR participation including Nastar, High School, Collegiate, and group and club races.
- Assist with the operation and maintenance of all race related, resort owned equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
There is no minimum level of experience required for this position.
A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalency is required for this position.
- A valid Driverâs License is required for this position.
- Strong knowledge of ski racing programs.
- Ability to ski black level terrain with confidence.
Eligible for Resort perks of discounted skiing, golf, dining, lodging, fitness center, spa treatments, logoed wear, and much more!Â Â
Shanty Creek Resorts is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or other protected status under applicable federal, state or local laws
More jobs at Shanty Creek Resorts