Individual needed to inspect manufactured filter products for commercial and aerospace industry. Requirements include 20/25 (or correctable) vision (in one eye), ability to see colors, prolonged sitting, and using a microscope. Product is being inspected for filter contamination, proper soldering, brazing and welding joining along with dimensional requirements. Must be able to read blueprints, know how to use calipers and micrometers along with other inspection tools and equipment. Training will be provided; good work and attendance record necessary, along with ability to work effectively in a team environment. Flex Plan, EAP, pay increases
- High School Diploma/Equivalency
- Full-timeBenefits available after 90 days. Must be able to work 2nd shift if needed. Undergo drug screening, undergo a reference or security check
- How to Apply Fax: 231-258-0540
- Travel Direction: East of US131 onto E. Dresden Street. First driveway past the railroad tracks on the right.
- Send cover page and resume to [email protected]
More jobs at Wayne Wire Cloth Products