American Spoon Foods is seeking a Quality Control Assistant for our Preserving Kitchen. This is a full-time, year-round position. We are seeking an individual with a strong work ethic, great communication and organization skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to excellence and team work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the Quality Control team in standard daily testing as required to complete the daily QC schedule.
• Support the Quality Control team in the implementation and maintenance of our Food Safety System.
• Support the Quality Control team to ensure all production related records and documentation are in compliance with FDA standards and company policies.
• Comply with all departmental rules, policies, procedures, and quality standards.
• High School Diploma or the equivalent.
• Must be able to work with fast-paced movement for periods up to four hours without stop.
• Must have the ability to lift equipment and ingredients up to 50 lbs. in weight.
• Must have proficiency in basic math.
• Must have knowledge of food and food preparation.
• Must be able to maintain focus and possess strong attention to detail.
• Experience in food manufacturing preferred.
More jobs at American Spoon
Send resume and or employment history and qualifications to [email protected].