District Health Department #10 seeks a full or part-time Public Health Clinician, NP/PA/Midwife who enjoys providing reproductive healthcare services to underserved populations and wishes for a position that understands your need for work/life/family balance.Â The base county for this position is negotiable.Â
Our agency offers clinicianâs the unique opportunity to spend the time with clients as necessary to build relationships and foster healthy reproductive life planning.Â The reproductive healthcare staff at DHD #10 work as a team to serve our female and male clients.Â Services we offer include, but are not limited to: cancer screenings, birth control, STD testing, treatment, and reproductive life planning. Travel is required for this position and the base office is negotiable.Â
- Training with an Advanced Practice Degree and licensed in Michigan as an Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, or Certified Nurse M
- Experience and/or specialized training in womenâs health and/or reproductive health beneficial.
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize an electronic health record.
- Communication skills necessary to interact appropriately with adolescent and adult clients, co-workers, and the public through listening, speaking, and understanding.
- Position will require coverage for our Northern Counties (Manistee, Missaukee, Wexford, Kalkaska, and Crawford).
- The Public Health Clinician is responsible for initiation and maintenance of client services in the clinical setting.
- The Public Health Clinician provides services in the Family Planning/Reproductive Health, STD, Breast and Cervical Cancer Control and other appropriate clinical programs.
- Reliable transportation.
NP/PA/Midwife position in beautiful Northern Michigan with easy drive to Traverse City
In addition to being a family friendly employer DHD#10 also offers competitive benefits, work hours, weekends and holidays off and a positive team based environment.Â
Applicants may also be eligible for the National Health Services Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program.
This posting will remain open until filled with preference given to those applications received by 11/30/2018.
More jobs at District Health Department #10