Pine Crest Village of Mackinaw City is seeking a part time Receptionist for their facility. Candidate must be detail oriented with excellent customer service skills.
• High School Diploma, GED and some college credits preferred.
• One or more years of related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Highly organized self-starter with the ability to take on initiatives while multitasking in a fast paced environment.
• Fair Housing certificate and awareness of fair housing laws required
• Experience with LIHTC and or subsidized housing a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office products
• Yard i Experience Preferred
• Answering telephones and provides leasing information
• Schedules appointments for viewing, shows models or vacant apartments
• Receives and tracks maintenance requests
• Greets potential residents, determines their needs and prepares all appropriate documents, I.E. Applications and guest cards.
• Assists with the on going relationship with the residents throughout their tenancy.
• Verifies lease, forwards documents for approval, and upon approval, prepares move in information and reviews with residents.
• Follows up verbally and in writing with prospects who did no lease.
• Prepares daily traffic lease reports
• Inspects public areas daily and vacant apartments weekly for cleanliness.
• Assists with advertising, newsletters, resident parties, preparing brochures, and general office duties.
• Maintains courteous and professional relationships with residents, applicants and representatives of other companies.
• Complies with fair housing and federal requirement
• Maintains proper licensing requirements.
• Maintains a positive customer service attitude in interaction with staff and residents
• Works towards continual improvement of the overall organization.
More jobs at Pinecrest Village