A successful candidate for this position will possess the skills necessary to support all functions necessary to carry out program operations. This includes maintaining calendars, word processing, compiling information, data entry and filing documents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and prepares all forms, correspondence, schedules, spreadsheets, mailings, copying and reports needed by the program.
- Assists staff with computer and word processing needs.
- Organizes and maintains program records, files, checklists, schedules, demographics, calendars and outcome measures as needed to organize program staff materials.
- Is able to prioritize projects and communications.
- Scheduling and coordinating assignments with staff.
- Performs other assignments at supervisorâs request.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Human service/social science degree preferred.
A minimum of one year of professional experience in an office setting, direct care experience with people with disabilities or an agency that services people with disabilities, families or children. Â
This position does require communication skills that promote collaborative problem solving with field staff.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of general office terminology, and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
- Ability to relate to diverse population and cultures while communicating with clients and the public in a courteous and effective manner.
- Must be willing to work irregular hours including evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Must submit to Agency approved background checks.
More jobs at Choices Inc