Spencer Plastics, Incorporated is a supplier of high quality engineered products for the automotive, recreational and custom manufacturing industries. This is a fast growing company that offers employees medical, dental, vision and 401K benefits as well as a clean working environment.
We are looking to add Full-time Production Operators/Assemblers for 2nd and 3rd shifts to our team.
- Assemble parts and provide essential support to production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry valid fork truck operators license, be willing to obtain/renew fork truck operators license
- Identify and deliver or route materials to presses using work devices such as hand truck or fork truck
- Identify material
- Perform visual quality checks of parts at the press notifying the Quality Assurance Manager of any discrepancy
- Assemble parts at all assembly stations
- Box, weigh and label parts for shipping or inventory
- Empty bins, sort and trim parts when necessary
- Grind runners and parts for future reuse
- Perform other assigned duties as requested by management
- Daily lifting of boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
- Occasional lifting of up to 100 pounds
More jobs at Spencer Plastics