Grand Traverse Pavilions is seeking Part Time Universal Workers
Job Duties & Qualifications include:
- Universal Worker duties may include direct, hands-on assistance with meals, personal care, activities, light housekeeping, and laundry duties for Cottage residents.
- Flexible morning and evening hours.
- Work 4 hour or 7.5 hour shifts as your schedule allows.
- 20 hours/week or 12 hours/week positions available.
- Some weekend and holiday shifts required.
Starting wage of $11.43/hour.
Limited benefits include paid time off option, pension plan, and longevity bonus.
Other Benefits include:
Life Insurance – provided by Unum for all employees working at least 24 hours per week – Coverage begins the 1st of the month following 60 days worked. Employee Life Insurance – $5,000.00 – Employer Paid
Municipal Employees’ Retirement System (MERS) Effective immediately upon date of hire. Employer sponsored defined benefit pension plan. Employee contributes 0.4% towards benefit through payroll deduction. Employee is fully vested after 6 years of employment and can collect retirement benefits at the age of 60
Longevity Compensation Regular full-time and regular part-time employees who have worked at least four (4) continuous years will receive a longevity bonus.
Earned Time off System (ETO) – Earned after 500 hours worked.
On-Site Wellness Center – Available immediately upon date of hire.
Child and Adult Day Care Services On-Site Voluntary enrollment available immediately upon date of hire.
More jobs at Grand Traverse Pavilions