Office Support Specialist
Â Wayne Wire Cloth Products, Inc. located in Kalkaska MI is looking for an Office Support person responsible for the following:
Â Job duties include (but not limited to);
Front desk responsibilities: answering the multi-line phone and directing calls, responding to visitors at the main door, distributing daily mail, Handing out applications.
Work day duties would include; Daily printing and distribution of the Work Orders, Answering and/or distributing sales orders from email.
Other duties: Scanning, CARâs (Corrective Action Reports), Tracking of ISO and Nadcap Certifications, Quality System Surveyâs, DEQ Hazardous Waste Manifests.
Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
Â Required qualifications:
- Computer skills â to include; Microsoft Outlook, basic knowledge of Word and Excel. Basic understanding of Global Shop helpful.
- Ability to read blueprints helpful.
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of employees.
- Must be able to manage time effectively and work independently.
- Must be able to multi-task, handle stress well, deal with frequent interruptions.
- Must possess problem solving skills.Â Must be able pass a drug test, and work effectively in a team environment. We offer an excellent benefit package and competitive wage. Please submit resume to [email protected] with a cover letter and desired salary.Â
More jobs at Wayne Wire Cloth Products