* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Welcomes guest by greeting, answering questions, responding to requests.
* Registers guest by obtaining or confirming room requirements, verifying pre-registration, assigning room, obtaining information and signatures, issuing guest room keys.
* Directs guest to room by showing location on resort map.
* Conveys information to guest by receiving and transmitting messages, mail, facsimiles, packages, etc.
* Collects revenue by entering services and charges, computing bill, obtaining payment.
* Makes resort and other reservations by entering or telephoning requirements, checking availability, confirming requirements.
* Reconcile pay-per-view movie and game system with property management system.
* Print appropriate reports and distribute to management.
* Print express check out folios to be distributed by security to departures.
* Completion of Manager on Duty training.
* Assist accounting in the completion of researching any out of balance amounts each night.
* Batch credit cards and gift cards; research variance each night.
* Ensure operating systems (Micros and OPERA) balance each night.
* Research any balances in PI accounts nightly and check them in and out each night.
* Organize credit card receipts by type nightly.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Previous hotel and OPERA experience would be preferred.
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
* Lift up to 10 lbs.
* Sit and/stand for long periods of time.
* Work 3rd shift-must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , national origin, disability or veterans’ status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
More jobs at Great Wolf Resorts, Inc