- The Guest Service Agent is responsible for taking reservations, greeting and registering guests, providing outstanding guest service during their stay, and settling the guestâs account upon completion of their stay.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Answers and routes calls as appropriate; takes guest messages with accuracy.
- Responsible for cash drawer contents and transactions during shift.
- Maintains accurate records including cash flows, registration cards, reservation cards, and property walks.
- Completes the night audit, sets up breakfast, and performs any other required tasks in the hotel during night hours
More jobs at Americinn Lodge & Suites