Status Type Full-Time
Department Mortgage Sales
Work Hours Monday thru Friday 8:00a.m.-5:00p.m.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
The Mortgage Loan Assistant will assist designated Mortgage Loan Officers in the day-to-day business of servicing and assisting clients with their mortgage needs while becoming increasingly involved in building client relationships and reaching goals. S/he will communicate an outgoing and friendly professional demeanor not only to customers but to staff as well.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* 0 – 1 Years experience in function
* 1 – 3 Years experience in industry
* NMLS registration required
* Enthusiasm and commitment to customer service and sales.
* Possesses working knowledge of current industry trends, compliance and training requirements, and overall mortgage knowledge.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills both in person and by telephone.
* Proficient with personal computer, Microsoft Word and Excel software and the internet.
* Highly motivated, self-starter, and ability to organize and prioritize work flow.
* Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Coordinates all related communications with processing, closing, realtors, builders related to moving a loan thru the system to completion.
* Manages files for lenders and requests documentation from the appropriate source, including customers, operations staff or any other source necessary.
* Assists in developing and maintaining new business through contacts with realtors, builders, branch referrals and applicable marketing responsibilities.
* Participates in related business development community activities in the assigned market.
* Develops knowledge of products offered by Chemical Bank and its primary investors.
As a Chemical Banker, you will join other professionals who share our community banking philosophy of making a positive impact where we live, work and play. You will be a part of a growing community bank that believes in the dreams of its customers and employees alike. With Chemical Bank, you will make a difference in your community while enjoying excellent benefits and top career opportunities. Visit our Careers Page for more information.
More jobs at Chemical Bank