- Possess a team spirit and a positive attitude.
- Must have an excellent attendance record.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be mechanically minded.
- Quality driven, with impeccable attention to detail.
- Must possess problem solving skills.
- Have the ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- Have good oral communication skills.
- Will require excellent hand and eye coordination to allow them to assemble small parts to meet established specifications and standards. They will also be required to lift up to 60 LBS.
- Will have the necessary skills to allow them to utilize hand tools and small power tools which will be required to allow them to successfully complete their daily tasks/assignments.
- Drive to learn new tasks and strive for continuous improvement.
- Have a minimum of one yearsâ work experience in a manufacturing assembly role.
More jobs at Cornerstone Staffing