Over 30 Years of Building Brands, Building Trust, and Building Business!
Knorr Marketing is a fully integrated vertical marketing agency and the North American leader in marketing Home Furnishing Retailers.
Knorr Marketingâs goals have always been aligned with our clients: to engage with customers in relevant and meaningful ways that result in superior experiences, increased brand awareness, and measurable return on marketing investments.
Knorr Marketing is seeking an Account Manager
Account Managers coordinate with clients, vendors, and agency staff in the management of campaigns and the coordination of associated work.
Account Managers manage client relationships, assist in the development of strategic marketing plans, and construct proposals.
A successful Account Manager will deliver exceptional client service and collaborate closely with the Knorr Marketing Team to ensure excellent service and support to drive retention and growth. An Account Manager works under the Account Executive to be mentored, to continually learn more, and to grow into an Account Executive position.
Account Managers will also generate referrals from existing customers and will strategize, prepare, and onboard new clients.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include meeting regularly with team members to discuss campaigns, resolving client issues and providing clear and consistent verbal and written communication both internally and externally. An Account Manager will continually update his/her knowledge of traditional, online, digital, and interactive marketing.
An Account Manager will work closely with Account Executives to strategize to create promotional and sales relationships between advertisers and targeted groups of customers who are reached through advertising campaigns.
Responsibilities â Include but not limited to:
- Work with Account Executives to lead clients to better entice, engage, and provide a unique experience to their customers through marketing initiatives
- Build/Cultivate client relationships
- Work with Account Executives to formulate marketing strategies
- Consult clients about campaign requirements and objectives
- Guide clients on timeline adherence
- Work with Account Executives to define and manage marketing budgets
- Monitor job progress and completion
- Write and present various reports
- Proofread all jobs prior to being sent to client for approval
- Analyze, interpret and present campaign results
- Deliver ideas and final products to clients for review
- Deliver a variety of presentations
- Write TV and Radio scripts
- Collaborate with all departments at Knorr Marketing
- Assist in client focused media buying
- Work with Account Executives to manage all client marketing campaigns
- Manage creative asset procurement and design process
- Client and affiliate relationship management
- Create and evaluate return on investment reports for clients and their campaigns
- Work with Account Executives to increase client upsells and renewals
- Work as a team with all employees at Knorr Marketing
The work offers high levels of responsibility. Tight client deadlines require an ability to work under pressure.
Qualifications and Training Required
Any college degree discipline is acceptable, although preference is given to a social or behavioral science, business, management, marketing, public relations, or languages degrees.
Relevant experience within direct marketing or commercial areas such as retail, sales, and marketing is required.
- 2+ Years of Marketing/Administrative experience
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of both traditional and digital marketing strategies, planning, and placement
- A minimum of 2 years account management experience
- Proven experience in quantitative analysis of direct marketing results, including strategic recommendations for campaign optimization based on quantitative results
- Project management experience preferred
- Client Relations Management experience
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint) is required
- Experience with a CRM platform is preferred
More jobs at Knorr Marketing